1. To enable us to customize content or advertising to match your interests
2. To avoid showing repeated advertising to visitors
3. To compile aggregate and anonymous statistics to use in improving the performance and features of our web site
4. To count the number of anonymous users on our web site
5. To help us recognize returning visitors as unique visitors, by number only, to our web site
Such activities are strictly prohibited and may result in immediate service suspension or termination without refund.
Server Log Information
We also collect information to analyze usage patterns and properly administer the web site and our associated web servers. Such information may include your Internet Protocol address, your usage patterns on our web site, the state or country from which you accessed our site.
On some pages within our site, you may enter personal information to create or modify service orders, participate in surveys or forums, or request personalized content. While purchasing services on our site, you may be asked to supply information about your financial institution or your credit card. We use such information only to charge and bill you for services so purchased and may provide information to your credit card provider if you purchase services by credit card. We may ask you to provide your name, mailing address, phone numbers, e-mail address, and other types of unique identifiers for other types of registrations. We may then contact you with information about Japanidc's services. We may store and encrypt any of the aforesaid information for logging purposes, when required by any law or regulation.
This page was last edited on 2006-08-03 00:00 JST.